REFEDS Meeting, Indianapolis – 26th October 2014
Meeting Information, Venue and Hotels
The meeting was held in conjunction with the Internet2 Technology Exchange. For more information, please visit the technology Exchange website.
The list of attendees can be found online.
The minutes of the meeting are available.
Meeting Agenda -26th October 2014
REFEDS meetings are co-chaired by the REFEDS Coordinators, Licia Florio and Nicole Harris.
|09:00-09:30||REFEDS Update, Nicole Harris|
|09:30-10:00||Open Discussion:REFEDS in 2015 and beyond.|
|10:30 – 11:15||Coordinating International Efforts
– EU initiatives, Licia Florio
– Updates from ISOC, Steve Olshansky
– Updates on the US eGov work, Ken Klingenstein
|11:15 – 12:00||Assurance: Where are We?
– SIRTFI group, Dave Kelsey
– Remote Vetting, Valter Nordh
– IETF Vector of Trust, Leif Johansson
|12:00 – 13:00||LUNCH|
|13:00 – 13:45||Supporting Virtual Organisations
– Enabling group management in eduGAIN using PERUN system, Michal Prochazka
– Attribute and group providers – What’s out there?, Maarten Kremers
– LIGO updates, Scott Koranda
|13:45 – 14:30||Schemas, Specifications and Standards Update
– SCHAC updates, Heather Flanagan
– REFEDS RFC work, Heather Flanagan
– Entity Categories, Nicole Harris
|14:30 – 15:00||Monitoring Tools Update
SAML2 testing tools aka FedLab, Roland Hedberg
|15:00 – 15:30||COFFEE BREAK|
|15:30 – 16:15||Impact of Interfederation
– Overview, Nicole Harris Refer to the latest blog post
– Update from UK, Rhys Smith
– Update from US, John Krienke
|16:15 – 17:00||Final comments|