Meeting Information, Venue and Hotels
The REFEDS November Planning Meeting 2012 took place in Belgrade, Serbia in conjunction with the TF-EMC2 meeting.
The meeting was hosted by AMRES at Computing Center of School of Electrical Engineering , Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73 in Belgrade, Serbia.The list of attendees is online.
The meeting was intended to be a planning / discussion meeting to design the REFEDS workplan for 2013. This meeting focused on defining work outputs to present to the REFEDS Steering Committee.
Work items are described in more detail on the REFEDS wiki.
START: 0900 – 0930
- 0930 – 0950: Review of 2013 workplan – areas to take forward? Nicole Harris.
- 0950 – 10.10: eduGain policy changes. Brook Schofield.
- 10.10 – 10.30: Progress on the Code of Conduct work. Mikael Linden.
BREAK: 10.30 – 11.00
- 11.00 – 12.00 Agenda bashing, session planning for the day
- 12.00 – 12.30 Moving REEP Forward (session notes)
- 12.30 – 13.00 Federation Operator Practices / Procedures (session notes)
LUNCH 13.00 – 14.00